Box office opens to the public Saturday, February 11, 9:00 am-12:00 pm
* Tickets are NON REFUNDABLE. You may exchange for available seats
* Cash or checks are accepted (made payable to CMS or Clayton Middle School) no credit cards
* All performances are reserved seating
* $7/ticket for all evening performances $5/ticket for the Saturday matinee
Box Office hours for the week of February 13th
Monday, 2/13: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Tuesday, 2/14: 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, 2/15: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Thursday, 2/16: 3:00 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Friday, 2/17: 7:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
To enable a smooth process for all, please:
* Come with cash or checks only
* Have your days, general seating preference, and quantity in mind before you arrive at the table to purchase your tickets
* Be patient. This ticketing system may seem antiquated but we have found it to be the best way to ensure fairness, keep ticket costs down, and avoid theft of your personal and financial information
Upcoming Rehearsal Schedule:
Monday 2/13: 8th Grade Vulgarian Soldiers, Fun Fair Cotton Candy Sellers, Plate Spinners, Exotic Dancer, Popcorn/Peanut Seller 3:30-4:30 all scenes and IMPORTANT costume fitting. Leads,3:30-5:30 Dance 1B & any cast member that is not fully costumed
Tuesday 2/14: Leads, 8th & any cast member that is not fully costumed
Wednesday 2/15: Leads & any cast member that is not fully costumed
Thursday 2/16: Entire Cast 3:30-5:30
Friday 2/17: Entire Cast 1:30-4:30. Leads until 5:30 and any group that is not completely finished with staging, bows, costumes EXTREMELY IMPORTANT!
Saturday 2/18: Potts Family only 10:00-1:30
Monday 2/20: President's Day No School/No Rehearsal
Tuesday 2/21: Leads 3:30-6:30 ENTIRE 8th grade 3:30-4:30 Some may need to stay, more details coming via text
Wednesday 2/22: Leads 3:30-6:30 ENTIRE 8th grade 3:30-4:30 Some may need to stay, more details coming via text
Thursday 2/23: ENTIRE CAST 3:30-6:30
FRIDAY 2/24: MANDATORY DRESS REHEARSAL 1:30-6:30
SATURDAY 2/25: MANDATORY DRESS REHEARSAL 8:30-4:30
CAST PICTURE and INDIVIDUAL Costume Portraits are taken Saturday ONLY!
Any student that still needs to get their sweatshirt can get them at the auditorium entrance from the volunteers who do check-in for rehearsal Monday-Wednesday