Announcements & Information
Clayton Middle School Annual Food Drive November 5-25
Our food drive is in full swing. The grade with the most donations will win 100 points for Spirit Week. The food collected will be donated to the Utah Food Bank. Bring your donations to the front foyer before school to the FOOD DRIVE TABLE. Check in with the student government representative.
1 in 7 Utah children under the age of 18 is at risk of hunger. You can make a difference! Today and tomorrow are the last days!
Most needed items:
- Canned, nonperishable food items high in protein and nutritional value
- Boxed meals
- Canned fruit--low sugar
- Canned stews or chili
- Pastas, mac and cheese
- Peanut butter
- Diapers, wipes, formula
- Shampoo, toothpaste
Reflections Contest Entries Due November 21, 2014
We are so impressed with the amount of student entries. Best of luck to all the students who entered, we are looking forward to hearing the announcement of winners!
ELP Testing for 7th Grade Students
Forms Due December 1, 2014
Please use the following forms if you plan to have your 7th grade student tested for the ELP program at Clayton Middle School. The completed registration and disclosure forms must be returned to the school office by December 1, 2014 in order for your student to be tested.
- Information form English
- Information form Spanish
- Registration form English
- Registration form Spanish
- Disclosure form English
- Disclosure form Spanish
8th Grade College and Career Ready Appointments
If you have not yet had your CCR appointment, the window for parents to schedule their own is now closed. Appointments have been assigned to parents and their students, so keep an eye out for a bright orange card in the mail about upcoming scheduled appointments.
School Play - Nanette Kearl
Hello Students and Parents. Registering for the school play has two parts.
1. Follow this link and fill out the registration form following the instructions. This online form must be filled out in order to participate and get an audition time slot and to also receive emails regarding play information.
2. Parents/Guardians attend a meeting in early November (date forthcoming) and turn in their student's audition form. Audition forms are passed out to students at a one time workshop held after school in October.
Parents and student should check the Play Calendar for information on choreography teaching sessions, auditions and more.