Announcements & Information
October 23, 2014 - Community Council Meeting- 7:30 AM in the Front Office
There is a link for all School Community Council business under the Parents section of our menu on the left. Check back monthly for meeting agendas and minutes.
Prudential Spirit of Community Award - Students who Volunteer May Apply - Deadline: November 4, 2014
Are you a middle school student who's making a difference through volunteering? Apply for a 2015 Prudential Spirit of Community Award and you could win $1000 and a trip to Washington, D.C., next May. Go to http://spirit.prudential.com to access the online application. For questions please contact Mrs. Parker.
Flu Shot Clinic - November 12, 1:00 PM - Front Office
Students must pick up a permission slip in the front office from Mrs. Hall or use the following link.
You may also find the Flu Shot Parent Permission Form by clicking here.
Students must bring their permission slips to the office on the day of the shot along with cash or a check for the exact amount. Change will not be available.
- Adult Shots $15.00
- Student Shots $10.00
- Shot clinic takes place in the front office on November 12, at 1 PM.
The 8th grade Individual College and Career Ready Conferences are Coming
The CCR conference will cover your child’s plans for high school, college, and career plans. Online registration opens on October 15.
To make your appointment please follow the instructions below:
- Click the Online Schedule button located at the top left of the Clayton website
- Choose Clayton from the drop down list and click “GO”.
- Enter the password: clayton
- Enter your student’s Student ID number. If you do not know their Student ID, use the LOOKUP STUDENT ID button to access the system.
- Verify the student’s birth date.
- Select the date and time you would like to meet with a counselor. Click on the NEXT WEEK or PREVIOUS WEEK button to see all possible dates and times.
- Write down the date and time of your appointment. Make sure to write down the code number as well, in case you need to make a change to the date and time.
ELP Parent Information Meetings: 2015-2016 School Year
The Extended Learning Program provides educational services for identified middle school students who demonstrate high academic abilities and are found eligible for services. Meetings include information about neighborhood ELP programs at all district middle schools and magnet programs at Clayton and Hillside Middle Schools.Tuesday, October 28 at 6:00 p.m. in rooms 112, 113, and 114
Thursday, November 6 at 4:30p.m. in room 113
Both meetings will be held at the Salt Lake City School District offices located at 440 East 100 South
School Play - Nanette Kearl
Hello Students and Parents. Registering for the school play has two parts.
1. Follow this link and fill out the registration form following the instructions. This online form must be filled out in order to participate and get an audition time slot and to also receive emails regarding play information.
2. Parents/Guardians attend a meeting in early November (date forthcoming) and turn in their student's audition form. Audition forms are passed out to students at a one time workshop held after school in October.
Parents and student should check the Play Calendar for information on choreography teaching sessions, auditions and more.