Come visit with High School Counselors and IB Coordinators for East High, Highland High IB, and West High IB. Attend only one Highland or West session.
November 29: East High at Clayton, 6 pm
December 12: Highland High IB Program at Clayton, 6 pm
December 13: Career & Technical Education (CTE) Open House at Career and Technical Center 1633 Edison Street, 5:30-7:30 pm
January 17: Highland High IB Program at Highland High, 4:30 pm
January 17: West High IB Program at West High, 7 pm
January 18: Highland High IB Program at Highland High, 6 pm
January 18: West High IB Program at West High, 7 pm
January 18: SLCSE Open House, 6 pm
February 2: Shadow Day at SPA
February 23: Shadow Day at SPA
March 22: Shadow Day at SPA
Please click READ MORE for detailed information and links.
Here are some important points to take note of:
1. We leave for Winter Break on Wednesday, December 20, and return to school on January 4th.
Rehearsals begin January 4th for our cast at large, and an email telling you your schedule for your specific role(s) is forthcoming.
2. We already have your student's sweatshirt size. Sweatshirts are passed out in the latter half of January. Every student's name is included on the back of the sweatshirt.
3. You will receive a weekly email with information about the play, usually on Sunday night. If you need additional email addresses added to our list, you can reply and list the email address to send info to.
4. Everyone has been added to Remind Text. If you have blocked Remind Text school messages in the past you will not receive text announcements. You must unblock them and request to join if you want them now. I do not give out class codes to join our groups.
5. You may have heard we are contacting a few future Elementary students to join our big production number, Candyman. We are now fully cast. Thank you to all.
6. Many of you have been fitted for costumes for some of our scenes. More costume work and fittings will happen in December now that we have more samples of costumes arriving. Thank you to those who have selected "costume help" to support our production. There will be a costume meeting where you can volunteer in your student's group. That email is forthcoming.
The SOS Ski Outreach Program is full.
The following information is for those who have registered.
The dates are:
Sunday, January 28, February 4, 11, 25, and March 3. Meet at Clayton @ 7:30am and return @ 4:30 pm
What: 5 days of skiing at the Canyons resort, all gear and clothing rental, professional instructors, chaperones, transportation from Clayton to Park City and back, AND lunch
Don't hesitate to get in touch with Mr. Anderson for questions or further details. email@example.com
Check out activities happening after school during the 2nd term. Click READ MORE for details about the activities and the bus route. Students can speak to the contact teachers for more information.
Click below for important calendar dates for the upcoming school year:
8th Grade PCCR Meetings:
Parents/Guardians - your 8th-grade students will meet individually with a counselor for their PCCR (Plan for College and Career Readiness) Meeting. At this meeting, we discuss the interests and strengths of your student, high school graduation requirements, available resources, and career and college opportunities after high school. We have evening and daytime appointments open from October 25 - December 7. It would be great if you could attend the meeting with your student.
Please contact the counselors if you have any questions.
Click READ MORE for specific information about Clayton's After School Program.
Salt Lake City School District's Online Middle School Program is housed at Clayton. Registration ends on September 1 and re-opens every quarter. Click READ MORE to find specific details about the online program. For registration and any other questions, contact Cristyna Ramos at 801.481.4810 ext. 1007.